By Denise Doll
Choosing the right pet sitter to care for your animals while you’re away can be a very difficult decision. Reining Cats and Dogs, a Raleigh pet sitter is pleased to provide pet owners with a series of topics to research potential pet sitters to help in the pet sitter interview process. We encourage you to take some time early in the selection process to determine the pet sitter best suited for your situation.
I recommend, whether you choose Reining Cats and Dogs Pet Sitting or not, that you choose a professional pet sitting company that is licensed, bonded, insured, and pet first aid certified so that you and your pets do not have to worry during the time you are away from each other.
· A dependable pet sitter will have set office hours for you to contact them.
· If you leave a message for a pet sitter, all calls should be returned within 24 hrs.
· A good pet sitter will have established fees for their services. Beware of pet sitters who do not publish their fees.
· Make sure your potential new pet sitter is bonded and insured.
· Because emergencies do happen, make sure your potential new pet sitter is certified in pet first aid.
· Quality pet sitters require to meet with you and your pets in advance to get to know one another and go over the service you require.
· Look for a pet sitter that has experience caring for animals. There are a lot of people out there who absolutely love animals. This does not mean they make a great pet sitter.
· Professional pet sitters use service contracts that spell out the services to be performed and the fees for doing so.
· Look for a pet sitter that has a policy in place for emergency medical care.
When you engage the services of a professional Raleigh pet sitter, use this list of topics to help evaluate the pet sitter. This ensures that you can leave your beloved pets with the peace of mind knowing that they will be well cared for.
Article Source: Denise Doll